Professional Eye Associates (Optometrist: Dr. Jay Bailey, O.D.)
Dr. Jay Bailey has over 23 years of experience having graduated from the Southern College of Optometry in 1987. (See below for the services that Dr. Bailey can provide for you.)
HOURS OF OPERATION:
8821 Six Forks Road (<--Click for map.)
Some of the services that Dr. Jay Bailey can provide for you:
Complete eye exams for:
- Prescribing glasses and/or contacts.
- Diagnosing eye conditions such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, dry eye syndrome, conjunctivitis, etc.
- Prescribing medications for certain eye conditions.
- Eye disease and injury-prevention services.
- Pre- and postoperative care for patients having eye surgery.
Dr. Bailey can also refer you to the best ophthalmologists and eye surgeons including cataract, retinal and corneal eye specialists as well as where to go for Laser Eye Surgery.